BCL Solicitors LLP
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017Corporate CrimeThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 coming into force is a massive development in corporate crime practice, not least of all due to its new offence ...
- Available nowThe Fifth Money Laundering Directive (2018)Corporate LawAt the time of writing, negotiations over the Fifth Money Laundering Directive (5MLD) appear to be reaching their final stages. This webinar will bring you ...
- Available nowAnti-money laundering update 2018Practice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar will provide our annual anti-money laundering update, taking in a range of current issues in the area as well as looking ahead to ...
- Available nowPension provisions in the Finance Act 2017 (2018)Private Client TaxThe Finance Act 2017 made a number of changes to foreign pensions, particularly concerning overseas transfers. In this webinar, our pensions experts will provide you ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 – one year on, and linking this to the increasing profile of ‘tax assurance’ on the Board AgendaIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical insights into how organisations are responding to Corporate Criminal Offences (‘CCO’) relating to the failure to prevent facilitation of tax ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.