Outer Temple Chambers
- Available now(LIVE) Key corporate governance changes affecting employers (2019)EmploymentThere have been a number of significant changes in corporate governance over the last year, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will address the ...
- 10 Oct201912:30Digital Street: What blockchain means for land registration (2019)Residential PropertyThe Land Registry's 'Digital Street' researches and develops a number of innovative technological solutions to property problems, and blockchain has been central to their work. ...
- Available nowOccupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute ResolutionA number of significant cases have touched on occupiers and public liability over the past year, and in this webinar our disputes experts set out ...
- Available nowEqual pay claims in 2019EmploymentEqual pay claims have been in the news over the past year, with some significant cases in the Court of Appeal. This webinar will explore ...
- 31 Jul201912:30The present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.