New Square Chambers
- 17 Dec201912:30Corporate Law - End of year round-up 2019Corporate LawOur end of year round-up webinar covers all the major developments in corporate law in 2019, and looks ahead to consider what issues might arise ...
- 09 Oct201912:30Cryptoassets in 2019Private Client Law and PracticeCrypoassets has become one of those ubiquitous, almost faddish words, but for the private client lawyer there is no question that they are a topic ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- 25 Nov201912:30An introduction to devolution (2019)Public SectorOur public law specialists provide an overview of devolution, answering questions about who does what, who has what powers and what are their limits, who ...
- 18 Dec201912:30Dispute Resolution - End of year round-up 2019Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution end of year round-up will explore all of the key developments and cases over the past 12 months, and look ahead in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.