- Available nowVulnerable clientsHot TopicsThis webinar will cover best practice in meeting the SRA guidelines on dealing with vulnerable clients that could be relevant to practitioners in many areas ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection update 2018Private Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide our annual update on Court of Protection practice, looking at a variety of different subjects in the area. Topics to be ...
- 16 Dec201912:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up 2019Private Client Law and PracticeIn our private client law end of year round-up, our expert speakers discuss all the key developments in private client law over the past year, ...
- 17 Dec201912:30Private Client Tax - End of year round-up 2019Private Client TaxAll the key developments in private client tax in 2019 are discussed in our annual round-up webinar, along with a look ahead to what might ...
- Available nowPersonal injury yearly round-up 2018Personal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of key developments in personal injury practice over the last 12 months, with close reference to relevant legislation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.