- 11 Nov201912:30The Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill 2017-19 (2019)Residential PropertyThe Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill seeks to make drastic changes to the planning process, decentralising it and giving local communities real power over ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency (2019)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our insolvency specialists discuss the current state of corporate insolvency, including notable cases and legislation over the past year, and the significant ...
- Available nowMental capacity and formalities in wills: including discussion of the Law Society’s ConsultationPrivate Client Law and PracticeWith an ageing population and an increase in debilitating illnesses which affect mental capacity such as Alzheimer’s, discussion of mental capacity and the role it ...
- Available nowIssues in contentious probatePrivate Client Law and PracticeThe possible reasons a will may be challenged are many and this is reflected in the number of cases involving contentious probate we see year-on-year. ...
- 17 Sep201912:30Brexit and family law (2019)Brexit|FamilyIf Brexit happens what changes will it bring to family law? This webinar will examine the effect it is likely to have on the divorce ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.