- Available nowMental capacity and formalities in wills: including discussion of the Law Society’s ConsultationPrivate Client Law and PracticeWith an ageing population and an increase in debilitating illnesses which affect mental capacity such as Alzheimer’s, discussion of mental capacity and the role it ...
- Available nowDivorce procedure: including service of proceedings and jurisdictional issuesFamily LawThis webinar will look at the procedure surrounding divorce proceedings from start to finish, giving you the tools you need to properly advise your clients. ...
- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowFailure to prevent facilitation of tax evasion—proportionate risk-based prevention proceduresPractice Risk and ComplianceThe new criminal corporate offence of failing to prevent facilitation of tax evasion came into effect on 30 September 2017. This webinar will provide a ...
- Available nowWorking with procurement: update and practical issuesIn-House CounselBeing able to advise not only accurately but in a commercially-savvy way in procurement dealings in your organisation is of the utmost importance for any ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.