5 Stone Buildings
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- Available nowTaxation of termination payments (2019)Tax for General Practice|EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Update on the taxation of termination payments, including recent and forthcoming legislative changesPractical considerations arising from the application of the legislation and ...
- 17 Dec201912:30Corporate Law - End of year round-up 2019Corporate LawOur end of year round-up webinar covers all the major developments in corporate law in 2019, and looks ahead to consider what issues might arise ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Corporate and Business Tax - End of year round-up 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur end of year round-up provides an overview of the key corporate and business tax developments in 2019, as well as things to watch out ...
- 11 Dec201912:30Family Law - End of year round-up 2019FamilyOur family law end of year round-up webinar gathers all the key developments in family law in 2019, and shines a spotlight on a number ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.