- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- Available nowAviation and travel industry insolvency: including discussion of MonarchRestructuring and InsolvencyThe collapse of Monarch resulted in the largest peacetime repatriation exercise ever, what saw the Government and the Civil Aviation Authority bringing 110,000 stranded passengers ...
- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|ImmigrationOur immigration specialists take an in depth look at the impact of Brexit on the rights of EU citizens, and in particular how they will ...
- 14 Oct201912:30Recent developments in residential landlord and tenant law (2019)Residential PropertyOur residential property experts provide an overview of key developments in landlord and tenant law over the past year, and consider what we can expect ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.