Mills & Reeve
Mills & Reeve
- Available nowThe General Data Protection Regulation: issues for IPsRestructuring and InsolvencyThe eagerly anticipated General Data Protection Regulation will finally come into force on 25 May 2018. This webinar will provide a rundown of all its ...
- Available nowJurisdiction in 2018 - choice of law and enforcement of foreign judgmentsDispute ResolutionIf the enforceability of a judgment throughout the EU is important, then the choice of law to govern a contract may require extra consideration following ...
- Available nowProbate and trust disputes in 2018Private Client TaxThere have been a number of interesting cases concerning probate and trust in the past 18 months, and in this webinar our disputes specialists will ...
- Available nowCapital allowances in 2018Tax for General PracticeCapital allowances are a significant element of any commercial property transaction, and as such there is much about the subject that is of relevance in ...
- Available nowTricky issues in permanent health insuranceEmployment LawPermanent health insurance can often prove a very attractive prospect when employers are seeking to attract new talent to their organisation, but in practice can ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.