Mills & Reeve
Mills & Reeve
- 03 Jun201912:30Key issues in real estate finance (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Commercial PropertyOur finance experts discuss notable developments in real estate finance over the past year, and look forward to possible changes to be aware of.A full ...
- 21 Nov201912:30TMT: Issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)|In-House CounselTMT is a big focus for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar offers a birds eye view of the sector, focusing on issues pertinent to ...
- 30 Sep201912:30Bribery and corruption in 2019Corporate CrimeBribery and corruption are well-covered topics, and for good reason. In this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on the main developments over the ...
- Available now(LIVE) Evidence and disclosure in 2019Dispute ResolutionEvidence and disclosure is arguably the hottest topic in dispute resolution in 2019, with the restructuring of the Business and Property Courts, the impact of ...
- 24 Oct201912:30Providing career progression for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCareer progression is a key concern for many in-house lawyers, and in this webinar our specialist speakers explore a number of ways that you can ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.