Partner, Head of Disputed Wills and Trusts
- Available nowInheritance Act Claims (2018)Private Client TaxOur specialist speakers provide a master class in making inheritance act claims in this webinar. Topics include:Domicile.Spousal claim.Cohabitee & dependency claims.Claim by minor children.Litigation friend.Construction ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and trusts in 2018Tax for General PracticeTrusts are a key tool in mitigating inheritance tax liability. Often the bread and butter of private client lawyers, there are also plenty of occasions ...
- Available nowRunning a serious injury claim (2019)Personal InjuryOur specialists in serious injury claims provide a practical guide to their issuance, covering best practice, pitfalls to avoid, and changes that are anticipated over ...
- 25 Nov201912:30An introduction to devolution (2019)Public SectorOur public law specialists provide an overview of devolution and common legislative frameworks and what this means for the repatriation of competences to the UK ...
- Available nowChanges to offshore trusts in the Finance Act 2018Private Client TaxOur specialist speakers review recent changes to the taxation of non-domiciled but UK resident settlors of non-UK trusts in this webinar, discussing topics including:Introduction of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.