- Available nowAdvising the family business: love, leadership and loss (2019)Private Client Law and Practice|FamilyIn this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on advising family businesses for anyone who works with them, whether in the private client world ...
- Available nowThe present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
- 10 Oct201912:30Capital Gains Tax and residential property (2019)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our capital gains tax experts provide an update on CGT for residential property.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
- Available nowVAT and Indirect Tax - Summer Update 2019VAT and Indirect TaxOur specialist speakers provide an update on all the key developments in VAT and indirect tax so far in 2019.A full agenda will be posted ...
- Available nowInheritance Tax and Trusts in 2019Private Client TaxAn update on the non-domicile changes a year and a half onSubstance requirements for private client structures and entities.Please note that this agenda is provisional ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.