Policy Associate - Regulation and Education
Aaron & Partners
- Available nowThe SRA's new transparency rules (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceHow to use the regulations to sell your firm;What approach are firms taking to the new regime?;Fee structure options and their impact;Disbursements and VAT;What else ...
- Available nowThe new SRA Handbook (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceThe SRA will update on key features of its regulatory reform programme:The new Standards and Regulations that will replace the Handbook in 2019Better information to ...
- 19 Sep201912:30The present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- Available nowThe application of the SMCR to insurers and the differences between the existing SIMRInsuranceInsurers, reinsurers and managing agents will soon fall under the scope of the full Senior Managers & Certification Regime, having until now been subject to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.