- Available nowTax evasion and avoidance in 2018Corporate and Business TaxOur corporate tax specialists look at the bigger picture concerning tax evasion and avoidance, discussing all the key developments in 2017/18. Topics discussed include:The Tax ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Corporate and Business Tax - End of year round-up 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur end of year round-up provides an overview of the key corporate and business tax developments in 2019, as well as things to watch out ...
- Available nowInternational private clients and offshore tax (2019)Private Client TaxThe statutory residence test – tips and trapsInvestments for clients with international connections – UK tax considerationsThe new deemed domiciled rules – timeframes, planning and ...
- 26 Nov201912:30Money laundering and financial crime (2019)Corporate CrimeMoney Laundering is among the headline corporate crimes, and the past year has included more significant developments than we can possibly cover in an hour. ...
- Available nowDesign protection in 2019Intellectual PropertyDesign protection is a perennial topic for IP lawyers, and this webinar will provide you with an hour-long overview of all the key developments in ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.