Litigation Partner (New York Office)
Debevoise & Plimpton
- 11 Dec201912:30Practice Risk and Compliance - End of year round-up 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceOur practice risk and compliance end of year round-up covers all the notable developments in the field during 2019, and looks ahead to expected changes ...
- 17 Jul201912:30Tax evasion in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceTax evasion is a topic of perennial interest to risk and compliance practitioners, and in this webinar our expert speakers will bring you up to ...
- Available nowData protection and cybercrime offences: what corporate crime lawyers need to knowCorporate CrimeData protection breaches and cybercrime look set to remain massive areas of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will provide an update on what ...
- Available nowGDPR and property (2019)Commercial PropertyCompliance with GDPR can be a headache for many in industry and practice. In this webinar our compliance experts look specifically at the impact of ...
- Available nowDivergence with the Welsh Assembly in property (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of areas in property law where the Welsh Assembly has chosen to diverge from the law in England; in this webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.