Dorsey & Whitney
- 22 Oct201912:30Joint ventures and acquisitions (2019)Corporate LawThis webinar will provide practical guidance on key aspects of joint ventures and acquisitions, including tips and pitfalls to avoid.A full agenda will be posted ...
- 22 Jul201912:30Managing mergers, joint ventures and acquisitions (2019)Legal Practice ManagementOur practice management experts provide an overview of the key considerations when seeking to expand your firm via a merger, joint venture or acquisition.A full ...
- 25 Mar201912:30International collaborations and joint ventures (2019)Commercial LawOur specialist speakers discuss a number of ways for companies co collaborate internationally, including joint ventures.A full agenda will be posted here prior to the ...
- 03 Apr201912:30Brexit and arbitration (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionFollowing our look at Brexit and dispute resolution, which included a number of arbitration issues thrown up by Brexit, our specialist speakers delve deeper into ...
- 24 Jul201912:30Costs and Funding (2019)Dispute ResolutionThere are rumbles in the market that the way funding is happening is set to change, and with PE firms and hedge funds looking at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.