Aaron & Partners
Aaron & Partners
- 23 Oct201912:30Employment due diligence on corporate transactions (2019)Corporate Law|EmploymentEmployment due diligence on corporate transactions has been complicated by GDPR, but our compliance experts are on hand to make sure that you are well ...
- 16 Dec201912:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up 2019Private Client Law and PracticeIn our private client law end of year round-up, our expert speakers discuss all the key developments in private client law over the past year, ...
- 17 Dec201912:30Private Client Tax - End of year round-up 2019Private Client TaxAll the key developments in private client tax in 2019 are discussed in our annual round-up webinar, along with a look ahead to what might ...
- Available nowEffective branding for law firms (2019)Legal Practice ManagementBranding cuts across all practice areas; effective branding invariably leads to more and better targeted clients. In this webinar, our marketing specialists provide a master ...
- Available nowThe SRA's new transparency rules (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceHow to use the regulations to sell your firm;What approach are firms taking to the new regime?;Fee structure options and their impact;Disbursements and VAT;What else ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.