- 26 Nov201912:30Money laundering and financial crime (2019)Corporate CrimeMoney Laundering is among the headline corporate crimes, and the past year has included more significant developments than we can possibly cover in an hour. ...
- Available nowPersonal insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on personal insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:AnnulmentApplications ...
- Available nowCorporate insolvency case-law updateRestructuring and InsolvencyThis webinar will provide our annual update on corporate insolvency, taking in a wide range of cases in the area. Topics to be covered include:Davey ...
- 12 Nov201912:30Clinical negligence update (2019)Personal InjuryClinical negligence is an area in constant flux, and our subject specialists will bring you right up to date with all the latest developments in ...
- 14 Oct201912:30Brexit - Autumn 2019 UpdateBrexitOur Brexit specialists provide an update on the current legal landscape following the UK's withdrawal from the European Union, building on our previous update webinar ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.