- Available nowAccounting for lawyers (2019)Tax for General PracticeWhile we don't subscribe to the old adage that lawyers are hopeless with numbers, we very much recognise the importance of being able to readily ...
- 12 Dec201912:30Negotiation skills in 2019Personal SkillsWhether you negotiate professionally on behalf of clients, or internally with colleagues, being adept at negotiation is a surefire way to enhance your career prospects. ...
- Available nowNetworking for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhat type of network of connections does your ‘fee earning’ require?Recognise networking is ‘ad exposure’ for your skill set and that of the practice. Forbes: ...
- Available nowBrexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
- Available nowProject management for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsWhy and When to Use Legal Project ManagementWhat’s in it for you and your firm, your clients?The Legal Project FrameworkFinding the Improvements:Voice of the MarketProcess ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.