- Available nowCourt reforms in 2019Dispute ResolutionA lot of change is coming in the courts, and in this webinar Richard Goodman of HMCTS tells Dominic Regan about the changes, what they ...
- Available nowUpdate on derivatives and the new non-cleared margin rulesBanking and Financial ServicesWith so many competing international regulations affecting the trade of derivatives it can be challenging for practitioners to keep up-to-date. This webinar will take stock ...
- 17 Jul201912:30Equal pay claims in 2019EmploymentEqual pay claims have been in the news over the past year, with some significant cases in the Court of Appeal. This webinar will explore ...
- 10 Apr201912:30How to settle Inheritance Act claims (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
- Available nowThe present state of the Civil Procedure Rules (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a broad-brush look at the present state of the Civil Procedure Rules, discussing topics including:Timing Mitchell  EWCA civ 1537AbuseFindcharm  EWHC ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.