Doughty Street Chambers
Costs Lawyer, Costs Advocate and Director
Thomas Legal Costs
- Available nowCFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
- Available nowOffers to settle - the latest on Part 36 (2018)Dispute ResolutionPart 36 is a notoriously tricky area of law to maneuver, but our subject specialists are here to help guide you through it. In this ...
- 25 Sep201912:30Settlement and ADR (2019)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar will provide a masterclass on settlement and alternative dispute resolution, covering best practice and pitfalls to avoid.A full agenda will be posted here ...
- 21 Nov201912:30TMT: Issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)|In-House CounselTMT is a big focus for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar offers a birds eye view of the sector, focusing on issues pertinent to ...
- 11 Nov201912:30Police and judicial cooperation in criminal and civil matters (2019)BrexitPolice and judicial cooperation in criminal matters was formerly one of the three pillars of the EU, and cooperation on both civil and criminal matters ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.