(LIVE) Personal Injury - End of year round-up (2020)
In this webinar, our expert speakers present an overview of all the topics covered in this year’s personal injury series – the topics covered will include:
- Employer and vicarious liability
- Serious Injury
- Clinical Negligence
- Road Traffic Accidents
The webinar will also provide viewers with an insight into potential personal injury issues in 2021.
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- 14 Nov202012:30Employment Law - End of year round-up (2020)EmploymentIn this webinar our employment law experts provide an overview of key employment law issues in 2020. Our experts will also provide an overview of ...
- Available nowPersonal Injury - End of year round-up 2019Personal InjuryOur personal injury end of year round-up summarises all the key happenings in the sector in 2019, and looks forward to significant changes ahead of ...
- 31 Dec202012:30Corporate and Business Tax - End of year round-up 2019Corporate and Business TaxOur end of year round-up provides an overview of the key corporate and business tax developments in 2019, as well as things to watch out ...
- Available nowFamily Law - End of year round-up 2019FamilyOur family law end of year round-up webinar gathers all the key developments in family law in 2019, and shines a spotlight on a number ...
- 31 Dec202012:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up 2019Private Client Law and PracticeIn our private client law end of year round-up, our expert speakers discuss all the key developments in private client law over the past year, ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.