(LIVE) Personal Injury - End of year round-up (2020)
In this webinar, our expert speakers present an overview of all the topics covered in this year’s personal injury series – the topics covered will include:
- Employer and vicarious liability
- Serious Injury
- Clinical Negligence
- Road Traffic Accidents
The webinar will also provide viewers with an insight into potential personal injury issues in 2021.
- A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge.
- A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding.
To view this live broadcast for FREE, please complete the registration form below. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to view the webinar.
- Available nowPersonal Injury - End of year round-up 2019Personal InjuryOur personal injury end of year round-up summarises all the key happenings in the sector in 2019, and looks forward to significant changes ahead of ...
- 14 Nov202012:30Employment Law - End of year round-up (2020)EmploymentIn this webinar our employment law experts provide an overview of key employment law issues in 2020. Our experts will also provide an overview of ...
- 16 Dec202012:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up (2020)Private Client Law and PracticeIn the private client law and practice end of year round-up our expert speakers provide an overview of the 2020 programme, looking at inheritance, charitable ...
- Available nowFamily Law - End of year round-up 2019FamilyOur family law end of year round-up webinar gathers all the key developments in family law in 2019, and shines a spotlight on a number ...
- 03 Nov202012:30Private Client Tax: End of year round-up (2020)Private Client TaxIn the final Private Client Tax webinar of the year our speaker reflect on the 2020 webinar program and highlight any developments in 2020.Our experts ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £80+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.