Director of Policy & Government Affairs
- 18 Dec201912:30Personal Injury - End of year round-up 2019Personal InjuryOur personal injury end of year round-up summarises all the key happenings in the sector in 2019, and looks forward to significant changes ahead of ...
- Available now(LIVE) Cybercrime in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceThis webinar tackles cybercrime from an organisational risk and compliance perspective - our subject specialists will examine the dangers posed to your organisation by malware, ...
- 01 Oct201912:30(LIVE) Public M&A update (2019)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our corporate specialist examines the latest trends and key developments in mergers and acquisitions involving publicly traded companies.A full agenda will be ...
- Available nowBrexit and family law (2019)Brexit|FamilyIf Brexit happens what changes will it bring to family law? This webinar will examine the effect it is likely to have on the divorce ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.