12 King's Bench Walk
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
- Available nowFinancial and trade sanctions and export controls (2019)Corporate CrimeTopics discussed will include:Brexit – its impact on the structure and content of sanctions regimes (including the Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Act)Current diverging and fluctuating ...
- Available nowCommercial Property - Case Law Update 2019Dispute Resolution|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our specialist litigators discuss the latest cases in commercial property, and what they mean for both disputes and transactional practitioners. Topics discussed ...
- Available nowOccupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute ResolutionA number of significant cases have touched on occupiers and public liability over the past year, and in this webinar our disputes experts set out ...
- Available nowUpdate on derivatives and the new non-cleared margin rulesBanking and Financial ServicesWith so many competing international regulations affecting the trade of derivatives it can be challenging for practitioners to keep up-to-date. This webinar will take stock ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.