Over The Edge Coaching
- Available nowPractical tips and what to look out for when drafting effective willsPrivate Client Law and PracticeChallenges to wills are common, especially where the estate involved is high in value. This webinar will provide practical advice and best practice tips to ...
- 15 Oct201912:30A practical guide to accidents abroad (2019)Personal InjuryAccidents abroad is a topic that impacts on lawyers in a number of specialisms, and in this webinar our expert practitioners set out a number ...
- 25 Nov201912:30An introduction to devolution (2019)Public SectorOur public law specialists provide an overview of devolution, answering questions about who does what, who has what powers and what are their limits, who ...
- 16 Dec201912:30Private Client Law and Practice - End of year round-up 2019Private Client Law and PracticeIn our private client law end of year round-up, our expert speakers discuss all the key developments in private client law over the past year, ...
- 10 Apr201912:30How to settle Inheritance Act claims (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeA full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast date.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet the following requirements set out in the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.