- Available nowEssential occupiers' liability and public liability cases updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an annual update on the tricky areas of occupiers’ and public liability, with reference to key judicial decisions throughout. Topics to ...
- 17 Sep201912:30Running a serious injury claim (2019)Personal InjuryOur specialists in serious injury claims provide a practical guide to their issuance, covering best practice, pitfalls to avoid, and changes that are anticipated over ...
- 18 Dec201912:30Personal Injury - End of year round-up 2019Personal InjuryOur personal injury end of year round-up summarises all the key happenings in the sector in 2019, and looks forward to significant changes ahead of ...
- 13 Dec201912:30Construction - Case Law Update 2019Construction|Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution experts break down the major construction cases of the past year, and the key takeaways from each of them.A full agenda will ...
- 18 Jun201912:30The latest corporate law cases (2019)Corporate Law|Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution experts provide a whistle-stop tour of the key takeaways from all of the most significant corporate cases of the past year.A full ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.