Ince Gordon Dadds
Barrister (Queen's Counsel)
Outer Temple Chambers
- Available nowA practical guide to managing GDPR in commercial contracts (2019)Commercial LawDespite it's ubiquity since its enaction in 2018, GDPR has continued to throw up a procession of issues for businesses. Commercial contracts is an area ...
- Available nowLegal privilege in the employment law sphere (2019)EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Overview of when privilege appliesThe exemptions from privilegeThe importance of focussing on who is the clientThe impact of the case of X ...
- Available nowRecent developments in private children (2019)FamilyTopics discussed will include:CAO and Domestic Abuse (following A v C) including the new Cafcass frameworkThe impact of Brexit on international private children proceedingsUnderstanding and ...
- Available nowDeveloping competencies for future organisational goals (2019)Learning and DevelopmentWhat is the skill-set which we need to develop in future lawyers to deliver on an organisation’s strategy?How can we best equip lawyers with those ...
- 10 Oct201912:30Digital Street: What blockchain means for land registration (2019)Residential PropertyThe Land Registry's 'Digital Street' researches and develops a number of innovative technological solutions to property problems, and blockchain has been central to their work. ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.