Old Square Chambers
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Available nowDiversity reporting in 2019Corporate Law|EmploymentDiversity has been the subject of a great deal of media attention over the past twelve months, and public pressure for diversity reporting seems only ...
- Available nowCosts and Funding (2019)Dispute ResolutionThere are rumbles in the market that the way funding is happening is set to change, and with PE firms and hedge funds looking at ...
- Available nowBrexit and dispute resolution (2019)Brexit|Dispute ResolutionBrexit is set to have wide ranging ramifications for litigation lawyers, and in the absence of a crystal ball, our specialist speakers set out a ...
- Available nowInternational private clients and offshore tax (2019)Private Client TaxThe statutory residence test – tips and trapsInvestments for clients with international connections – UK tax considerationsThe new deemed domiciled rules – timeframes, planning and ...
- Available nowBrexit and family law (2019)Brexit|FamilyIf Brexit happens what changes will it bring to family law? This webinar will examine the effect it is likely to have on the divorce ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.