- 30 Oct201912:30Content marketing for lawyers (2019)Legal Practice ManagementContent marketing is a relatively new phenomenon, and one that offers huge opportunities to law firms that are quick to exploit it. Our subject specialists ...
- 16 Sep201912:30Competition law in 2019Commercial LawCompetition is a recurring subject across a range of commercial transactions, and in this webinar our expert speakers provide a masterclass of important issues you ...
- 15 Oct201912:30A practical guide to accidents abroad (2019)Personal InjuryAccidents abroad is a topic that impacts on lawyers in a number of specialisms, and in this webinar our expert practitioners set out a number ...
- Available nowLeadership, collaboration and delegation (2019)Personal SkillsAs you progress in your career your leadership responsibilities are likely to grow, and this webinar looks at some of the core skills you can ...
- Available nowTax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.