Barrister and Associate
- Available now(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- Available nowMentoring and peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in your firmLearning and DevelopmentMentoring programmes have long been employed by law firms to share knowledge between senior members of the firm and more junior members, but peer-to-peer knowledge ...
- Available nowThe implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|BrexitTopics discussed will include: 1. Law firm issues:Rights of establishmentFly in fly outPractising EU Law and legal privilege in relation to EU Law mattersMoving people ...
- Available nowInformation law and data protection update for the Public SectorPublic SectorThis webinar will look at the current state of information law and data protection in the Public Sector and what impact the much-awaited General Data ...
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.