Bird & Bird
Bird & Bird
- Available nowCurrent developments and risks in AIPractice Risk and ComplianceThe buzz surrounding artificial intelligence and its uses in professional services has been massive in recent times and this trend looks set to continue for ...
- 07 May201912:30The implications of Brexit for legal practice management (2019)Legal Practice Management|BrexitTopics discussed will include: 1. Law firm issues:Rights of establishmentFly in fly outPractising EU Law and legal privilege in relation to EU Law mattersMoving people ...
- Available nowLegal privilege in the employment law sphere (2019)EmploymentTopics discussed will include:Overview of when privilege appliesThe exemptions from privilegeThe importance of focussing on who is the clientThe impact of the case of X ...
- 30 Apr201912:30Tax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- 02 Oct201912:30The latest developments in human rights (2019)Public SectorThis webinar looks at a number of human rights issues, particularly in light of Brexit. Topics discussed will be drawn from:Whether we get rid of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.