The Møller Institute
Senior Client Director, Custom Executive Education
Saïd Business School
- Available nowDeveloping competencies for future organisational goals (2019)Learning and DevelopmentWhat is the skill-set which we need to develop in future lawyers to deliver on an organisation’s strategy?How can we best equip lawyers with those ...
- Available nowUpdate on derivatives and the new non-cleared margin rulesBanking and Financial ServicesWith so many competing international regulations affecting the trade of derivatives it can be challenging for practitioners to keep up-to-date. This webinar will take stock ...
- 09 Oct201912:30The New Prospectus Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThe new Prospectus Regulation came into force on 20 July 2017, but the majority of the provisions are effective from 20 July 2019, two years ...
- 27 Feb201912:30The new SRA Handbook (2019)Practice Risk and ComplianceThe SRA will update on key features of its regulatory reform programme:The new Standards and Regulations that will replace the Handbook in 2019Better information to ...
- 06 Mar201912:30General counsel as a business partner (2019)In-House CounselThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.