- Available nowEngaging an agile workforce in learning (2019)Learning and DevelopmentIn this webinar we will discuss various aspects of Agile working and explore how the legal profession can use this methodology as an opportunity to ...
- Available nowEffective budgeting for L&D functionsLearning and DevelopmentAll learning and development activities incur at the very least indirect costs for firms, for instance not only money but time, and so it is ...
- Available nowIdentifying your own personal development needs (2019)Personal SkillsIn this webinar we will look at how to go about identifying personal development needs, from defining a clear vision through to reaching your desired ...
- Available nowManaging stress (2019)Personal SkillsIn this webinar we will look at Managing Stress, from understanding YOUR own trigger points and though to devising some coping strategies which will work ...
- 30 Sep201912:30Bribery and corruption in 2019Corporate CrimeBribery and corruption are well-covered topics, and for good reason. In this webinar, our expert speakers provide a masterclass on the main developments over the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.