Partner, Head of Media Law and Regulatory
- 15 Apr201912:30The latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- Available nowThe New EU Securitisation Regulation (2019)Banking and Financial Services|Corporate LawThis session will cover the main aspects of the EU Securitisation Regulation, the new regulatory framework for securitisations applicable from 1 January 2019. Principal topics ...
- 02 Dec201912:30The latest on data protection post Brexit (2019)BrexitData protection has been a key legislative area for the European Union, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will explore how Brexit is likely ...
- 30 Oct201912:30Disguised Remuneration in 2019Corporate Crime|Corporate and Business TaxDisguised remuneration has been in the news regularly in recent years, and this webinar will give you an overview of the aspects of it that ...
- 02 Apr201912:30(LIVE) Vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings (2019)FamilyOur family law experts discuss the circumstances where particular arrangements need to be made for vulnerable witnesses in family proceedings, and explore some of those ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.