Mills & Reeve
- 23 Apr201912:30Public sector: procurement and joint bids (2019)Commercial LawOver the next hour, our specialist speakers will discuss the commercial opportunities and pitfalls arising from procurement and joint bids in the public sector.A full ...
- 04 Jul201912:30Occupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute ResolutionA number of significant cases have touched on occupiers and public liability over the past year, and in this webinar our disputes experts set out ...
- 13 Nov201911:30Recent developments in public children (2019)FamilyIn our annual webinar on public children, our specialist speakers reflect on developments in the law since we last visited the topic.A full agenda will ...
- 20 Jun201912:30Presenting and public speaking (2019)Personal SkillsWhatever type of law you practice, however much client contact you have, developing your public speaking and presentation skills is fundamental to your career progression. ...
- 01 May201912:30Procurement Regulation (2019)Public SectorTopics discussed will include:Procurement after Brexit;The Faraday case and its commercial impact;Dealing with abnormally low tendersGeneral case updates.Please note that this agenda is provisional and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.