Mills and Reeve
Bird & Bird
- 22 May201912:30Data Protection in 2019: GDPR one year onPractice Risk and ComplianceWhy GDPR is still relevant post Brexit1 year post GDPR what are the areas of compliance that Controllers and Processors are finding most challengingUpdate on ...
- 03 Jul201912:30Update on compliance obligations for trustees (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere has been a huge increase in compliance obligations for trustees, in particular as a result of the 4th and 5th Money Laundering Directives, and ...
- 23 Oct201912:30Employment due diligence on corporate transactions (2019)Corporate Law|EmploymentEmployment due diligence on corporate transactions has been complicated by GDPR, but our compliance experts are on hand to make sure that you are well ...
- 25 Sep201912:30Requesting medical reports following GDPR (2019)EmploymentGDPR has added a layer of complication to requesting medical reports, and in this webinar our compliance specialist will explore some of the key issues ...
- 23 Oct201912:30Evidence in international arbitration (2019)Dispute ResolutionEvidence in international arbitration has been a big topic recently, in particular the conflict between the Prague Rules and the IBA Rules on the taking ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.