Solicitor (UK) and Attorney-at-law (NY, USA); Head of Corporate, Media, IP and IT
Gregory Abrams Davidson
- Available nowData protection in 2018Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar our data protection specialists, both leaders in the field, discuss the extraterritorial nature of the GDPR, and its impact on businesses that ...
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
- 17 Apr201912:30Accounting for share schemes (2019)Corporate and Business TaxOur specialist speaker provides a master class on accounting for share schemes in the corporate and business tax webinar.A full agenda will be posted here ...
- Available nowCultural awareness for lawyersPersonal SkillsGiven the international nature of the world we all live in it is of the utmost importance that lawyers are conscious of the interaction between ...
- 17 Apr201912:30Brexit for corporate crime lawyers (2019)Corporate Crime|BrexitTopics discussed will include:Timetable for Brexit political situation if no deal consequences e.g. general electionImplication for legislation and existing treatiesTax and immigration issuesHow will the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.