Solicitor (UK) and Attorney-at-law (NY, USA); Head of Corporate, Media, IP and IT
Gregory Abrams Davidson
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
- 27 Nov201912:30Transactions in securities in 2019Corporate and Business TaxThis webinar provides a masterclass on the law as regards transactions in securities, covering required conditions, relevant consideration, excluded circumstances, calculation of income tax advantage ...
- Available nowData protection in 2018Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar our data protection specialists, both leaders in the field, discuss the extraterritorial nature of the GDPR, and its impact on businesses that ...
- Available nowAccounting for share schemes (2019)Corporate and Business TaxOur specialist speaker provides a master class on accounting for share schemes in the corporate and business tax webinar.For a preview, click the video link ...
- Available nowBrexit and the consequences for business immigration (2019)Immigration|BrexitTopics discussed will include:How we got here.Overview of the new system/guidance and amendments to rules.Application - will EEA nationals need a visa to work?What about ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.