Solicitor (UK) and Attorney-at-law (NY, USA); Head of Corporate, Media, IP and IT
Gregory Abrams Davidson
- 26 Sep201912:30Cyber security for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCyber security continues to be an active area for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar will look at a range of key developments since our ...
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues for SMEs and owner-managed businesses (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial LawIn this webinar, our corporate tax specialists discuss a range of tax issues and recent developments relevant to practioners who advise SMEs and owner-managed businesses. ...
- Available nowAccounting for share schemes (2019)Corporate and Business TaxOur specialist speaker provides a master class on accounting for share schemes in the corporate and business tax webinar.For a preview, click the video link ...
- Available nowData protection in 2018Company and Commercial LawIn this webinar our data protection specialists, both leaders in the field, discuss the extraterritorial nature of the GDPR, and its impact on businesses that ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.