Herbert Smith Freehills
- Available nowDispute Resolution yearly round-up (2018)Dispute ResolutionOur litigation experts bring our 2018 programme to an end with this round-up of the year's key developments.Viewing this webinar will help solicitors to meet ...
- Available nowThe latest on IFRS Standards (2018)Corporate LawIn this webinar, our specialist speaker will discuss the ins and outs of the IFRS, and how far it has come as a common global ...
- Available nowThe latest in defamation (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)Defamation has made frequent appearances in the news in the past 12 months, and in this webinar our media law experts will bring you up ...
- Available nowLaw and E-commerce in 2018 - social media and online sellingCompany and CommercialE-Commerce has been a buzzword now for over a decade, but the ever changing worlds of social media and online selling make this a tricky ...
- Available nowProduct liability in 2018Company and CommercialProduct liability is a key concern for all producers and suppliers of consumer goods, and in this webinar our expert practitioners will help ensure you ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.