Mishcon de Reya
Bird & Bird
- Available nowThe latest in trademarks and passing off (2019)Intellectual PropertyOur trademarks and passing off webinar looks at all the key developments in the law since our 2018 update. Topics discussed include:Amendments to the Trade ...
- Available nowVAT and Tripartite arrangements in 2019VAT and Indirect TaxIn this webinar, our indirect tax specialist provides a masterclass on the latest developments in VAT and Tripartite arrangements. Topics discussed include:Tripartite arrangements and third ...
- 31 Jul201912:30The present state of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of elements of the Housing and Planning Act of interest to residential property practitioners, and in this webinar our subject specialists ...
- Available nowThe latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
- Available nowTax evasion and Corporate Crime in 2019Practice Risk and ComplianceTax evasion is a topic of perennial interest to risk and compliance practitioners, and in this webinar our expert speakers will bring you up to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.