Partner, Co-Head of Intellectual Property
Bird & Bird
Bird & Bird
- Available nowTrademarks and passing off in 2018Intellectual PropertyIn this webinar, our subject specialists will discuss the latest developments in online trade mark infringement. Topics discussed include:Trade mark Coexistence.Jurisdiction and online infringement.Other issues.For ...
- 02 Oct201912:30The latest developments in human rights (2019)Public SectorThis webinar looks at a number of human rights issues, particularly in light of Brexit. Topics discussed will be drawn from:Whether we get rid of ...
- Available now(LIVE) The latest developments in planning (2019)Commercial PropertyOur planning experts discuss all the key changes to the law over the past twelve months in this webinar, as well as the key issues ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- Available nowThe latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.