- 18 Jun201912:30The latest corporate law cases (2019)Corporate Law|Dispute ResolutionOur dispute resolution experts provide a whistle-stop tour of the key takeaways from all of the most significant corporate cases of the past year.A full ...
- 10 Jul201912:30Copyright in 2019Intellectual PropertyOur copyright specialists provide an overview of the main changes in the law in this area of IP in the past twelve months.A full agenda ...
- Available nowDesign protection in 2019Intellectual PropertyDesign protection is a perennial topic for IP lawyers, and this webinar will provide you with an hour-long overview of all the key developments in ...
- 05 Nov201912:30Patents in 2019Intellectual PropertyOur annual update on patents provides an in-depth discussion of the most interesting changes in law since 2018.A full agenda will be posted here before ...
- Available nowThe latest in fintech (2019)Banking and Financial Services|TMT (IT Law and Practice)Fintech has proven it is more than merely a buzzword, and continues to grow in importance at the heart of financial services' practice. In this ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.