- 22 May201912:30Data Protection in 2019: GDPR one year onPractice Risk and ComplianceWhy GDPR is still relevant post Brexit1 year post GDPR what are the areas of compliance that Controllers and Processors are finding most challengingUpdate on ...
- 06 Nov201912:30Removal of personal representatives (2019)Private Client Law and PracticeThere have been a number of interesting cases on the removal of personal representatives over the past year, and our subject specialists set out the ...
- 17 Jul201912:30Equal pay claims in 2019EmploymentEqual pay claims have been in the news over the past year, with some significant cases in the Court of Appeal. This webinar will explore ...
- 25 Sep201912:30Requesting medical reports following GDPR (2019)EmploymentGDPR has added a layer of complication to requesting medical reports, and in this webinar our compliance specialist will explore some of the key issues ...
- Available nowGDPR and property (2019)Commercial PropertyCompliance with GDPR can be a headache for many in industry and practice. In this webinar our compliance experts look specifically at the impact of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.