- 18 Jul201912:30Leadership, collaboration and delegation (2019)Personal SkillsAs you progress in your career your leadership responsibilities are likely to grow, and this webinar looks at some of the core skills you can ...
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual PropertyBrexit will affect all aspects of intellectual property, and this webinar will look at both short term changes, and things to consider in the longer ...
- Available nowGDPR for non-EU businesses (2019)Intellectual PropertyGDPR has been so frequently discussed over the past year one might almost expect everyone to be expert in it's intricacies already. One aspect of ...
- 11 Nov201912:30Police and judicial cooperation in criminal and civil matters (2019)BrexitPolice and judicial cooperation in criminal matters was formerly one of the three pillars of the EU, and cooperation on both civil and criminal matters ...
- Available nowPersonal injury yearly round-up 2018Personal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of key developments in personal injury practice over the last 12 months, with close reference to relevant legislation ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.