- Available nowStandard form contracts in use (2018)Construction LawStandard form contracts are a key part of any construction law practice, whether you are drafting them or litigating them. In this webinar, our specialist ...
- Available nowAdvertising law (2018)Company and Commercial LawWhether or not your practice has a focus on marketing, there is much in the law as regards advertising of interest to those whose work ...
- Available nowEmployee Benefit Trusts and insolvencyRestructuring and InsolvencyEmployee Benefit Trusts came into the spotlight last year due to the Rangers case, in which the Supreme Court found for HMRC. This webinar will ...
- Available nowIntellectual property in construction (2018)Construction LawIntellectual Property touches on many areas of a construction lawyer's practice, and in this webinar our IP specialists discuss some key issues as they relate ...
- Available nowDrafting settlement agreementsEmployment LawSettlement agreements are an important area of practice for employers and employees alike. This webinar will look at many aspects of putting together settlement agreements ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.