Carter Perry Bailey
Solicitor and legal training and management consultant
- 08 Oct201912:30The effect of Brexit on IP rights (2019)Brexit|Intellectual PropertyBrexit will affect all aspects of intellectual property, and this webinar will look at both short term changes, and things to consider in the longer ...
- 16 Jul201912:30SRD II - The Shareholder Rights Directive II (2019)Corporate LawThe Shareholder Rights Directive II (SRD II) was adopted in May 2017, and is set to be implemented by 10 June 2019, irrespective of what ...
- 17 Jun201912:30Agency and distribution (2019)Commercial LawAgency and Distribution agreements are both widespread in business and subject to incredibly complex law. In this webinar, our expert practitioners will seek to demystify ...
- Available nowCFAs, funding costs and the portalsPersonal InjuryCosts and different types of costs arrangements in personal injury cases can prove very difficult to demystify. This webinar will look at a wealth different ...
- 08 Jul201912:30The rights of EU citizens after the transition period (2019)Brexit|ImmigrationOur immigration specialists take an in depth look at the impact of Brexit on the rights of EU citizens, and in particular how they will ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.