Womble Bond Dickinson
- 02 Jul201912:30Cohabitants - law and civil procedure (2019)FamilyThis webinar will provide a general update on case law regarding cohabitants, together with recent developments in civil procedure relevant to cohabitant claims.A full agenda ...
- Available nowAn update on the movement of EU Nationals into the UK pre and post 29th March 2019Brexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration experts from Five Paper return to give an update on the Movement of EU Nationals in the UK post Brexit. The webinar is ...
- 20 Nov201912:30The World Bank: ICSID - settlement of investment disputes (2019)Dispute ResolutionThe International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes is set to amend its rules in 2019 for the first time in 20 years. This webinar ...
- Available nowThe claims portal, protocols and fast track: including case law and practice updatePersonal InjuryThis webinar will look at a number of the different protocols which affect claims in personal injury practice, along with the portals and the costs ...
- 26 Sep201912:30Cyber security for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCyber security continues to be an active area for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar will look at a range of key developments since our ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.