Head of Dispute Resolution
- Available nowDivergence with the Welsh Assembly in property (2019)Residential PropertyThere are a number of areas in property law where the Welsh Assembly has chosen to diverge from the law in England; in this webinar ...
- Available nowEquality and diversityLegal Practice ManagementMany studies have shown that there is not only an ethical argument for proper equality and diversity measures in law firms but also a strong ...
- Available nowPublic sector: procurement and joint bids (2019)Commercial LawOver the next hour, our specialist speakers will discuss the commercial opportunities and pitfalls arising from procurement and joint bids in the public sector.A full ...
- Available nowInfluencing and assertivenessPersonal SkillsMost people realise the importance of being assertive when seeking to influence others but not everyone understands the difference between appropriate assertive behaviours and more ...
- Available nowClient care: working together to avoid complaints and what to do when it goes wrongPersonal InjuryIt is important for any accredited PI firm to be able to prove they are training all their staff to provide the appropriate level of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.