Five Paper Buildings
- Available nowEmployer’s obligations towards workers who are pregnant, on maternity or breastfeedingEmployment LawThe law surrounding employees who are pregnant, on parental leave or breastfeeding is vast and even with the best of intentions employers can find themselves ...
- 24 Oct201912:30Providing career progression for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCareer progression is a key concern for many in-house lawyers, and in this webinar our specialist speakers explore a number of ways that you can ...
- 26 Sep201912:30Cyber security for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCyber security continues to be an active area for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar will look at a range of key developments since our ...
- 09 Dec202012:30Residential Property Law - End of year round-up 2019Residential PropertyIn our Residential Property Law end of year round-up, we evaluate the key happenings in the sector throughout 2019, and look ahead to likely developments ...
- 21 Nov201912:30TMT: Issues and trends for in-house lawyers (2019)TMT (IT Law and Practice)|In-House CounselTMT is a big focus for many in-house lawyers, and this webinar offers a birds eye view of the sector, focusing on issues pertinent to ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.