- Available nowContracts in 2019Commercial LawIn this webinar, our specialist speakers will provide a comprehensive update on developments in the cornerstone subject of commercial law: contracts.A full agenda will be ...
- Available nowPublic sector contracts in 2019Public SectorTopics discussed will include:Procurement – some recent key cases and what they teach us in terms of procuring public contracts [Thinking of the recent case ...
- Available nowThe latest commercial contracts (2018)Company and Commercial LawContract law is the bread and butter for commercial lawyers, whether your practice is transactional or litigious. In this webinar, our disputes specialists discuss some ...
- 07 Oct201912:30Tax issues in commercial property (2019)Tax for General Practice|Commercial PropertyIn this webinar, our tax specialists explore a range of tax issues that commercial property practitioners ought to be aware of, and provide insight into ...
- Available nowThe latest in contract disputes (2018)Dispute ResolutionThe centrality of contracts to all transactional work mean the latest disputes are of interest to all commercial practitioners. In this webinar, our disputes experts ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.