Legal Operations Consultant
Lawyers on Demand
- 24 Oct201912:30Providing career progression for in-house lawyers (2019)In-House CounselCareer progression is a key concern for many in-house lawyers, and in this webinar our specialist speakers explore a number of ways that you can ...
- 18 Dec201912:30Brexit - Winter 2019 UpdateBrexitIn our Winter Update, our expert practitioners discuss a number of the ways in which Brexit has affected the legal landscape in 2019, and consider ...
- 14 Nov201912:30Time management for lawyers (2019)Personal SkillsIn this time management webinar, our specialist speakers set out a number of ways in which the perennially beleaguered lawyer can take control of their ...
- Available nowPresenting and public speaking (2019)Personal SkillsWhatever type of law you practice, however much client contact you have, developing your public speaking and presentation skills is fundamental to your career progression. ...
- Available nowManaging stress (2019)Personal SkillsIn this webinar we will look at Managing Stress, from understanding YOUR own trigger points and though to devising some coping strategies which will work ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.