- 18 Dec201912:30Tier 2 Visas in 2019ImmigrationTier 2 visas are a bread and butter immigration topic for business practitioners, and in this webinar our experts provide a practical guide detailing all ...
- 13 May201912:30Brexit - Spring 2019 UpdateBrexitThis webinar will deal with a number of key issues pertaining to Brexit as of 29 April 2019.A full agenda will be posted here prior ...
- 04 Jul201912:30Occupiers and public liability: case law update (2019)Personal Injury|Dispute ResolutionA number of significant cases have touched on occupiers and public liability over the past year, and in this webinar our disputes experts set out ...
- 30 Apr201912:30Tax for General Practice - Spring update 2019Tax for General PracticeIn our inaugural Tax for General Practice Spring Update, our expert speakers will bring you up to date with all the important tax issues currently ...
- 24 Jul201912:30Brexit - Summer 2019 UpdateBrexitOur Brexit Summer Update will look at how things have developed since the spring, and the effects these changes will have on your practice.A full ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.