- 30 Apr201912:30Immigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
- Available nowChallenging immigration decisionsImmigration LawKnowing how to properly and effectively appeal immigration decisions is essential for any immigration practitioner to achieve the best outcome for their client. This webinar ...
- 14 Oct201912:30Brexit - Autumn 2019 UpdateBrexitOur Brexit specialists provide an update on the current legal landscape following the UK's withdrawal from the European Union, building on our previous update webinar ...
- 05 Nov201912:30Patents in 2019Intellectual PropertyOur annual update on patents provides an in-depth discussion of the most interesting changes in law since 2018.A full agenda will be posted here before ...
- 10 Oct201912:30Capital Gains Tax and residential property (2019)Private Client TaxIn this webinar, our capital gains tax experts provide an update on CGT for residential property.A full agenda will be posted here before the broadcast ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.