One Pump Court
- 11 Nov201912:30The Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill 2017-19 (2019)Residential PropertyThe Housing and Planning (Local Decision-Making) Bill seeks to make drastic changes to the planning process, decentralising it and giving local communities real power over ...
- Available nowThe UK's future immigration systemBrexit|Hot TopicsOur immigration specialists from Five Paper return to discuss the UK's future immigration system, covering topics which include:Overview of current system for work and business ...
- 30 Apr201912:30Immigration Law - Spring Update 2019ImmigrationThis Webinar intends to provide an update on the latest immigration law and policy developments from the last six months, as well as the latest ...
- Available nowHostile environment measuresImmigration LawThis webinar will provide an update on the Government’s ‘hostile environment’ measures, intended to reduce and discourage illegal immigration in the UK. Topics to be ...
- Available nowRight to work and immigration issuesIn-House CounselImmigration status and right to work concerns have been very much in the forefront in recent times, not least of all due to the Government’s ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.